Blackberry Q5 In India
Canadian phone makerBlackBerry today launched the Q5 smartphone in India, bringing its latest handset in the country. This smartphone is aimed at emerging markets and has been priced at Rs 24,990. It is the third BB10-powered phone to be launched in India, after the exorbitantly priced Z10 and Q10 smartphones.BlackBerry Q5 is almost a mini-Q10 and comes with a QWERTY keyboard similar to the current flagship. The phone is targeted at audiences who wish to avail the premium BlackBerry 10 experience but at not such a premium price.
- The BlackBerry Q5 is BlackBerry’s third smartphone to run the new BlackBerry 10 system. The Q5 has a 3.1-inch LCD display, while the Q10 is 3.1 inches LED.The Q5 differs only slightly from the Q10. Both have 2GB of RAM, though the Q5 has only 8GB of flash memory compared to 16GB for the Q10.
- BlackBerry Q5 has 3.1-inch touchscreen with720x720p resolution, along with the Qwertykeyboard. It is powered by a 1.2GHz dual-core processor and packs 2GB RAM, 8GB internal storage. Storage can be expanded up to 32GBvia microSD card in this phone.
- Connectivity features of BlackBerry Q5 are 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB 2.0 and NFC. The phone has a 5MP camera with LED flash on the back and 2MP camera in front. This mid-range smartphone runs on a 2,180mAh battery.
- The device will be available in India in red, black, white and pink.
- The Q5 has a physical keyboard, something that sets BlackBerry’s devices apart from Apple’s iPhone and most Android phones.
- Major rivals of BlackBerry Q5 in the Indian smartphone market include the likes of Google Nexus 4, Samsung Galaxy S4 mini, Sony XperiaSP and Nokia Lumia 820.
Your kind feedbacks are welcomed as always in comments below