How to backup your Android contacts
- Go to your phones settings ( if you don’t have a shortcut on your homescreen you can find it in your list of apps )
- Scroll though this menu and press the tab that says Back up and reset.
- Now what you have to do is make sure the Back up my data tab is checked, and if it is not, check it right now.
If for any reason you are switching phones it is a good idea to backup you contact data. I can clearly remember in the olden days when one was forced to manually insert all ones contacts into your new phone by writing everyone’s number and name into the contact list one by one.
Another way How to backup your Android contacts
- Open the contact list on your phone.
- Hit the menu button from your contact list.
- From the list that appears hit the import/export tab.
- This will bring up a list of available export and importing options.