1. A Rooted Android device.
2. SwitchMe multiple accounts app for your rooted Android Download from Play Store (DOWNLOAD HERE) . (SwitchMe allows you to log in and out of multiple user spaces just as you would on a desktop computer, with each account having its own system settings, apps and data.)
3. WhatsApp on your android device,Or you can Download from Play Store.
4. Make sure you have plenty of space on your device Memory card and Phone memory.
WARNING!: Do this at your own risk. You are doing this because you want to do this. Neither me nor the developer is responsible if anything happens to your device as running rooted Android apps is always subjected to risk factors. Although this trick worked on my Xperia successfully. Don’t forget to take android backup in case anything goes wrong.
Now to Run Multiple Accounts of Whatsapp on Android:
1. Done with Installing SwitchMe app!? If yes, follow the steps provided below-
2. Open the SwitchMe app and create two different user profiles for running two different WhatsApp account. These user profiles will have their own own system settings, apps and data.
3. The First user profile you created will work as an Administrator and this account will contain all the apps and data that you are having now. You will be having WhatsApp on this profile if you are using it on your device earlier.
4. The Second user profile is the new one, and will contain your Another WhatsApp account.
Switch to this account > Set up your phone for this account > Open Play Store > Install WhatsApp.
Now, Register WhatsApp for your second SIM in this profile. Done? Congratulations! so You successfully activated multiple WhatsApp account on your Android.
If You Like Our Article Kindly Give A Small Feedback Below