Shuttle Computer expands its range of All-in-One PCs with integrated monitors and adds a 46.7 cm (18.5?) version to its original 39.5 cm (15.6?) machines.Offers a large display, Brand New Shuttle Barebone X70S provides efficienty more power than other pc’s.
It is for the first time, Intel desktop processors can be used for the LGA1155 socket, e.g. Intel core i3/i5/i7.
The new model comes with Wi-Fi, webcam, microphone and stereo speakers for communication and media playback.
DDR3 RAM up to a total of 16 GB can be installed in the two SO-DIMM slots.
Connectors for external speakers and microphone are also available.
The integrated card reader can read and write to standard SD memory cards.
A second monitor can be hooked up via the HDMI interface.
There are 2x USB 3.0 and 6x USB 2.0 ports on the side of the machine.
The two Gigabit network cards of the X70S, up to three serial interfaces (COM) and a parallel interface (LPT) make the system suitable for unconventional applications.
If you remove the pedestal at the rear of the machine, the X70S can be fitted to a VESA wall mount, monitor arm or floor stand.
Shuttle X70S Price:-
You can now buy Shuttle X70S for $550 from Newegg.ca.
Shuttle X70S Features:-
Shuttle AIO form factor
- Processor cooling with heat pipe technology and two fans
- 18.5? Single Touch Screen,Resolution: 1366×768,High power LED
- IntelH61 chipset and support 3rd generation Intel Core i3/i5/i7 65W high-performance processors
- Integrated Webcam module with 2.0 Megapixel (1600×1200) resolution USB interface
- VESA Mount Capability
- Dual Gigabit LAN
- Energy-saving & Green design
- Support Windows XP, Windows 7,Compatible with Windows 8,Support Linux
- DirectX 10 Support
- HDMI V1.4
- Supports IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- max. 300 Mbps up-/downstream
- 2T2R: two built-in antennas (2 transmitter, 2 receiver)
- Half size Mini-PCIe-Card
- Integrated card reader supports SD, SDHC and SDXC memory flash cards
- Other onboard headers
- 2x fan headers (2x 3 pins)
- 6x USB 2.0 headers (three 2×5 pins)
- 1x 24 bit dual channel LVDS port, digital Video port for the display
- 2x SATA 2.0 connectors (3 Gbps, 300MB/s)
- 1x SATA power connector
- 1x LPC header for COM/LPT adapter accessory (optional)
- 2x RS-232 (two 2×5 pins
Shuttle X70 Specifications:-
- Black, Matt / Non-glossy
- CPU Supported:
- CPU Type: Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 / Pentium / Celeron (LGA1155)
- CPU Socket: Intel Socket H2(LGA1155)
- North Bridge: Intel H61
- Memory Supported:
- Memory slot: 2 x 204Pin
- Memory Type Supported: DDR3 1333
- Max Memory Supported: 16GB
- Dual Channel Memory Supported: Yes
- Expansion Slots:
- PCI: 1 x half size Mini PCI-E Slot, supports PCIe 2.0 and USB 2.0 – occupied with WLAN card: 1 x full size Mini PCI-E Slot, supports PCIe 2.0, SATA 3G and USB 2.0
- Onboard Audio: Realtek ALC269
- First LAN: Realtek 8111E(10/100/1000Mbps)
- Second LAN: Realtek 8111E(10/100/1000Mbps)
- Wireless LAN: 802.11b/g/n
- Extension Bays
- 2.5? Internal bays: 2.5? SATAII device bay x 1
- Front Panel Ports:
- Front USB: 2 x USB 2.0(Left Side)
- 2 x USB 2.0(Right Side)
- Other Front Ports: SD card reader (Left side)
- Back Panel Ports:
- HDMI: 1 x HDMI
- Rear USB: 2 x USB 3.0: 2 x USB 2.0
- Power Supply:
- 120W Power Adapter: Input: 100- 240V AC
- Physical SPEC:
- Dimensions: 18.43? x 14.33? x 2.24?
- Weight: 10.14 lbs.