If your Internet Explorer is working very slow then follow this steps:-
- Open registry editor by going to Start then >> Run and entering >> regedit.
- Once in registry, navigate to key.
- HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwaremicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionInternetSettings. Right click @ windows right > New > DWORD.
- Type MaxConnectionsPerServer > You can set value (the more higher the no, the more good speed You get, e;g : 99). [99 in hexa so 153 in binary]
- Create another DWORD >type MaxConnectionsPer1_0Server. Then put a high value as mentioned above.
- Restart Internet Explorer and you are done.