Works On Windows Vista:-
You can improve your computer’s performance by preventing unnecessary programs from running automatically when Windows starts.
I Will Show You How to Do this:-
1. Open Windows Defender by clicking the Start button , clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Defender.
2. Click the Tools button, and then click Software Explorer.
3. In the Category box, click Startup Programs.
4. Select the program that you want to prevent from running, and then click Disable.
5. Click Yes to confirm that you want to stop that program from running.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for every program you want stop from running.