Hello Again Friends,
As the Windows XP is the fastest and Durable and low resource consuming operating system.
But in some system because of poor configuration the systems fails to boot fastly.
But don`t worry Today i am going to share a good trick that will help you to increase the booting [start up]speed of xp.
This tutorial will lead you through the steps of making the system boot up even faster. Your friends will then no doubt be impressed by your PCs super-fast operation.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE TO READ-September 10:Apple’s Next iPhone Arrival
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE TO READ-How To Reset Pattern Lock and Password Lock On Android phone without formatting it!
# Follow the following steps
1. Open notepad.exe, type “del c:\windows\prefetch\ntosboot-*.* /q” (without the quotes) & save as “ntosboot.bat” in c:\
2. From the Start menu, select “Run…” & type “gpedit.msc”.
3. Double click “Windows Settings” below “Computer Configuration” and double click again on “Shutdown” in the right window.
4. In the new window, click “add”, “Browse”, find your “ntosboot.bat” file & click “Open”.
5. Click “OK”, “Apply” & “OK” once again to exit.
6. From the Start menu, pick “Run…” & type “devmgmt.msc”.
7. Double click on “IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers”
8. Right click on “Primary IDE Channel” and choose “Properties”.
9. Select the “Advanced Settings” tab then upon the device or 1 that doesn’t have ‘device type’ greyed out select ‘none’ instead of ‘autodetect’ & click “OK”.
10. Right click upon “Secondary IDE channel”, select “Properties” and repeat step 9.
# Open run type in it “Regedit” (without quotes)
Locate the below key path in regedit
# defragment the disks at least once a month.
# Download cleanup from HERE & run twice a week.
# Clean prefetch,temp folder regularly.
These steps will surely increase your speed of startup!
If you have any problem comment below. and don`t forget to share this post.
You might Also Like to read: