So, just follow these simple steps :-
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE TO READ – how to check a url for safety ?
- First of all, visit this url www.panoramio.com
And sign up with your google account (your google account will work as it is a part of Google)
Now, login and upload your images there, you can upload upto 10 images at a time, after that give title and description to each image. Still your images will not be published , you have to do an important work now.
These below steps are important to publish your images in google earth.
- Open each image one by one.
- You will find an option, “Map this image” on your right screen.
- Click on it.
- Search the place by typing keywords, like Gateway of India, Taj mahal or whatever your image is related to.
- It will show a map.
- Place the marker where you wanna show your image in google earth.
- And click on save.
Now, you have completed all your work
Google earth team will review these images and will approve/disapprove it.
Reviewing may take some time, normal time is 2 or 3 days.
And, if they approve it, your images will be published at Google Earth.
Sometimes the approval can take time upto 10 to 15 days, So be patience.
- Give suitable and perfect titles in English language.
- Add a good description of each images.
- MUST map it or your images will not be reviewed and selected.
Enjoy this feature offered by google
Kindly, don’t forget to share the post and leave us a feedback in comments below!
You might also like :