For Windows XP users
There are some hidden secrets inside the application in
window XP and sometimes we do not know,
the following list is a list of windows XP hidden secrets or some useful utility applications that you can use easily and save your time.
To run the applications below :
1. You must login with the admin account
2.If you are login with the guest account, make sure you have sufficient rights to open command prompt(cmd).
Open a command prompt and just type the name of the program .
or click Start -> Run and Type in the name of the program (example:
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE TO READ- Hack Facebook Password
1. Disk Cleanup = cleanmgr.exe
Used to cleanup disk
2. Character Map = charmap.exe
Used to search for unusual characters
3. Dr Watson = drwtsn32.exe
Used for troubleshooting on the PC.
4. DirectX diagnosis = dxdiag.exe
Used for diagnosis audio video card
5. Private character editor = eudcedit.exe
Used to create a new character in your windows
6. IExpress Wizard = iexpress.exe
Used to create self-extracting / self-installing package. such as a Zip file
7. MICR * Synchronization Manager = mobsync.exe soft
Used to make sincronisasi.
8. Clipboard Viewer = clipbrd.exe
Used to view the content of the Windows clipboard
9. Windows Media Player 5.1 = mplay32.exe
Used to open Windows Media Player version 5.1
10. ODBC Data Source Administrator = odbcad32.exe
Used for database
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE TO READ-Notepad Tricks
11. Object Packager = packager.exe
Used to insert an object into a file.
12. System Configuration Editor = sysedit.exe
Used to change the system.ini and win.ini
13. Syskey = syskey.exe
Used to configure an account on the windows.
14. MICR * soft Telnet Client = telnet.exe
Used to connect to the Internet before there was a browser.
15. Driver Verifier Manager = verifier.exe
Used for monitoring drivers in your windows
16. Windows for Workgroups Chat = winchat.exe
Used to chat sec
17. System configuration = msconfig.exe
Used to control startup programs
18. System Monitor = perfmon.exe
Used to monitor your PC.
19. Program Manager = progman.exe
Is inherited from Windows 3.x desktop shell
20.Registry editor = gpedit.msc
Used to set the group policy and authorization, if you use Active Directory.
21. Remote Access phone book = rasphone.exe
It is applications like phone book
22. Registry Editor = Regedt32.exe [also regedit.exe] Used for tweaking and editing windows registry
23. Network shared folder wizard = shrpubw.exe
Used to create a shared network folder
24. Siganture file verification tool = sigverif.exe
Used to verify signatures
25. Volume Control = sndvol32.exe
Used to display the sound control in the System Tray.
Kindly, don’t forget to share the post and leave us a feedback in comments below!
You might also like :